Rating: 8.5/10 Kulikots
If you’re seeking for a white sand beach resort in Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Karancho Beach Resort is a perfect choice for you.
Whether you’re planning for an overnight getaway with a special someone, or with your family, or the entire team of your company, the resort offers you a clean, well-groomed beachfront, a secure place for an overnight stay with air-conditioned room options and other amenities that suit your budget.
Karancho Beach Resort is located in Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City, which is around 20-minute drive from Cebu City. If you don’t have your own ride, you have three other best options to get there.
First is to hire a taxi cab that pays between P180 to P200. Second is to take the van-for-hire in Ayala Center or SM Cebu terminals at a 25-peso fare. Van-for-hire service is also available for a family or team outing that costs around P1300. This is a good choice if you’re planning to visit other places in Lapu-Lapu area.
The third and most affordable option is to take a jeep ride at P15 each from High-Way, Mandaue City.
- Beautiful white sand beachfront
- Affordable air-conditioned rooms
- Water sports facilities
- Free WiFi Zone
- Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Pingpong & Frisbee
- Children’s Playground
- P70 each for adults
- P50 each for children
Note: Children below 3 feet are free of charge. The entrance fee already includes free use of shower room.
- Round Hut (15 persons capacity) – P800
- Bamboo Hut (15 persons capacity) – P1000
- Shoreline A (20persons capacity) – P1200
- Talisay Sand (30persons capacity) -P1500
- Jumbo Tent (40 persons capacity) – P1500
- Tent (30 persons capacity) – P1200
- Green Tent (15 persons capacity) – P1000
- Small Function Hall (50 persons) – P2,500
- Medium Function Hall (60 persons) – P2,800
- Large Function Hall (150 persons) – P10,000
- Jetski – P3000 per hour
- Banana Boat(5-seater) – P4500 per hour
- Banana Boat (8-seater) – P5000 per hour
- Parasailing (2 persons) – 5,000 per 15minutes
- Water Ski – P5000 per hour
- Wakeboard – P5000 per hour
- Tube (4 persons) – P5000 per hour
For reservations and inquiries, contact them at (032) 520-3514 or 0923-6504367.
You can also follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/karanchobeach.
Compare to other beach resorts in Maribago, Karancho Beach Resort has the most kulikot factor based on a great mix of affordable prices, well-cared beachfront and good customer service.
The only thing that the resort is lacking is a nice swimming pool or a jacuzzi.
Also please read this actual account of our visit there to get a sense of what it is like staying at the Karancho Beach Resort.